Saturday, March 23, 2019

Day 158: Rather Not


What do you have to do today that you really would rather not do?



Well, I should go to work today.  I am supposed to head over to the Delta Hotel to attend the Enlisted conference.  My house needs cleaned.  I have another 20,000 words or more to write to finish my latest novel.  I don't want to do any of these things.  I either want to stay in my pajamas all day or lay on a beach with the sun streaming down on my with a temperature of 80 degrees.  Ya, those last two things aren't going to happen!!!

I am going to put cleaning the office off until tomorrow.  Cleaning house will wait.  When will I do that?  Only time will tell.  As for the conference, I will get ready in a little while and try to make it over there for lunch.  My hubby is helping run the event, so I will go over to support him.  While I am there, I will hide in the hotel room or lobby and play with some words.  I am playing with the scene where Jorgan sees a fire up on the mountaintop.  So, I will do two of my tasks even if I don't want to.
The question could be asked, why would I rather not do these tasks?  Well, I have been flaring for the last couple of weeks.  I have been in a lot of pain.  I have no energy.  I just want to sleep and veg out.  Yep, it is about time to call the doctor.  Another task I would rather not do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...