Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Day 155: Theme


If this week had a theme to it, what would yours be?



Just keep driving!!!  My daughter still doesn’t have her license for a number of reasons.  In the morning, I have to take her all the way into town.  At noon, I go back to pick her up from school because she doesn’t have class in the afternoon during this block of instruction.  At 2:00, I run her clear to the other side of town for her internship which lasts for two hours.  I could go home and do a couple of chores, but instead, I save a little bit of gas.  I either go to a coffee shop or the library with my computer to write.  Once we get back home, I still could have one more run into town if I get together with friends or go to dinner with the family.  In two more weeks, I should be back to only going into town twice a day.  Yep, I am excited for that to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...