Thursday, March 21, 2019

Day 156: Free


If you woke up tomorrow and discovered that everything in life was now free, what is the first thing you would do?



My first instinct says that I would drive to Kalispell and pick up a new Nissan Frontier that I am eyeing.  I would make sure it also had all of the things I want with my next new vehicle.  How cool would it be to have a new vehicle without payments?  Buying a new vehicle with cash is on my bucket list.  Some day!!!

My second thought was to get a new riding lawnmower.  I also need a new deck on the back of the house and more bricks to finish up my retaining wall around the front and side of the house.  I am working a new light project in the house and new doors.  Yep, I could have a lot of fun updating the house.

After thinking all about the thing I want, I realize I am completely forgetting my dear husband.  I would get him a restaurant or at least a food truck for catering and such.  Oh, the dreams we both have!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...