Sunday, March 24, 2019

Day 159: Interesting Date


Write about an interesting date you have been on, good or bad.



The most interesting date lasted for five days.  My husband invited me on a trip, but he didn’t tell me where we were going, only that a plane or two would be involved.  He was kind enough to let me know that we would be experiencing warm weather during the day and cool evenings. I had my suspicions.  I was bouncing off the Salt Lake City airport walls after we disembarked from our first flight. He finally told me we were going on a cruise.  What fun!!!  We went kayaking off Catalina Island and stopped off at the chapel to pray for Ash Wednesday.  We saw a blow hole in Mexico along with a Mexican festival.  Though he gets sea sick on small vessels, he even took me whale watching and a little wandering along the docks of San Diego.  Yep, a very interesting date seeing things and learning about the Mexican culture.  This is also one of the top ten dates we have been on so far in our marriage.  (I just threw out a number.  He is just so much fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...