Sunday, March 3, 2019

Day 139: Breaking News


Imagine you are a news anchor.  Write the beginning of tonight’s newscast.  Make the top story what you truly think could happen today, or what you wish would happen today.



I have to say, I have read this prompt a good five times and absolutely nothing is coming to mind.  But here I go….

BREAKING NEWS: This afternoon in the Helena Valley, all snow disappeared.  Not melted, just gone.  The temperature rose to a balmy 60 degrees with the blue sky and sun shining down.  The residents of the area rejoiced as they stepped outside to see their plants and grass vivid shades of green.  A melodious sound of birds fills the air.  Spring has arrived, enjoy folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...