Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Day 154: Journaling


Where do you like to do your journaling?  At a desk, in your bed, at a coffee shop?



The majority of time, I do my journaling on my computer in my writing room first thing in the morning, well, after Jerry leaves for work.  Of course, I have also been known to write them outside, in the living room, in a hotel, and at a coffee shop.  Lately, when I sit down to write a scene on my laptop, I do a paragraph of journaling first and then start the fiction.  I later transfer it to my journal on the computer.  A journal can be written anywhere, at any time, and multiple times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...