Sunday, March 17, 2019

Day 152: Made By Hand



Write about something you made by hand.



Before the dog entered my life, I made blankets by hand.  I have no idea how many I crocheted throughout the year.  I can think of thirty I have made, but I am sure the number is closer to forty or fifty.  I miss making the blankets.  I pulled out my needle and yarn a while back.  But since I have a dog who claims my lap, I just don’t crochet.  And now, I am always so exhausted when I sit down to watch television or a movie that I just don’t have a desire.  I keep thinking I will go back to the hobby.  Maybe after my daughter is raised.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...