Saturday, March 2, 2019

Day 138: Natural Talent



I accomplished this last night.  I have to say I love it.  I can't wait to see it fired.

If you could have one talent that you do not naturally have, what would it be?



When I look at these topics, I read them a couple of times before I begin writing.  For this prompt, I first thought of painting.  Part of me has always wanted to be an artist in that I can draw anything that I look at.  Sure, with all my trips to the Painted Pot, I am better at painting, but not where my favorite artists are at in their work: Melissa, James, and Madelle!

However, as I sat to work on my posts this morning, I realized there is something I have wanted most of my life.  I would love to have the natural ability to run.  Before the RA hit me hard, I loved to run.  I sucked, but I loved it.  I always wanted to be one of those people who could run for miles.  Nope, I ran/walked.  I did two biathlons one summer.  I was last the first day and second to last the second day.  A seventy year old lady beat me.  I was in my early thirties!  Now with the RA, I probably should just stick to painting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...