Monday, March 18, 2019

Day 153: Weird Names


What is the weirdest name you can come up with (or know someone with)?  If you had to give a character a really, really unusual name, what would you choose and what would it show about their personality?



Weird name?  Funny!!!  My middle name is Madelle.  We named my daughter Madelle.  I love weird, unique names.  In my series, Living the Tenets, I have all sorts of “weird” names.  I suspect people in Scandinavia wouldn’t find them weird at all, since I googled “Scandinavian names” when giving my characters their names: Guri, Oddveig, Marketta, Finngard, Didrik, just to name a few.  As for their personalities, well, read the books, of course.  My upcoming character in the next fantasy series is named Kirzantra.  I love this name.  Yep, I love names!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...