Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Day 208: A Recent Decision


Write about a recent decision that you have made.



For the past, three or so months, I have been working on buying a new vehicle.  All of ours are at a place in life that I worry they will break down on me when I am traveling around the state.  So, I have been Googling all the Nissan dealers in the state to find the one I wanted.  I had one in Kalispell, but it sold before Jerry and I could drive up there.  He was busy doing some military training out of the state.

Finally after Easter, he was finished with his trips.  I began planning.  Helena had one Frontier that was a potential.  Billings had a couple, Missoula had one as did Great Falls.  Spokane had four!  Out of courtesy, we went to our dealer in town.  Not no, but never again no.  They were horrible.  They were quoting us $2,000 more then the rest of the state and at about a 12% interest for financing.  They also didn't listen to my five year only payment plan.  Yep, never again.  Now, I really wanted to go to Kalispell.  They have been good to us in the past when fixing my old Frontier, but we wanted a used one, not new.

We started in Missoula.  They had a nice 2018.  Unfortunately, they leant it out to a customer and couldn’t get a hold of them to bring in the truck.  She said she would bring the 2018 to Helena.  I wasn’t going to buy a used truck unseen and undriven.  So, our saleswoman ran the numbers for the 2018 and a 2019.  She wanted to make a sale and was working for us.  When the numbers were done, she brought the 2019 down to a good price that wasn’t but $30 a month over what the 2018 was starting out. We decided on the new Frontier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...