Friday, May 31, 2019

Day 224: Breakfast


What is your favorite breakfast to get you up and out the door?



Hum, I don’t get out the door, per say.  I am a writer who stays at home, though I do take the daughter to school.  My favorite would be a cinnamon scone from City Brew.  Not a good breakfast, and thank goodness not one I can get here in Helena.  Though, I did get one during Memorial Day weekend when I was in Missoula.  Yum.  I guess I would say oatmeal, though I rarely eat it.  I kind of just scrounge around the kitchen for something to eat.  Not healthy, I know.  No matter what I eat, I have to have coffee with it, or I am not even getting out of bed. Yep, it is that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...