Saturday, May 11, 2019

Day 205: Jewelry


Write a about a piece of jewelry you own.  Where did it come from?  When do you wear it?



Which piece do I talk about today?  I have four rings that mean the world to me.  Unfortunately, my fingers swell from arthritis.  I worry about them not coming off.  Also, I love to play with paint and dirt, so they tend to sit in a shot glass, not on my finger.

Instead of a piece of jewelry, I am gaining a collection of pieces that bring me great joy for multiple reasons.  My sister has been buying me unique jewelry.  Four pieces are steampunk in nature with gears.  I love these pieces in their unique quality.  They also remind me of the hope to write in the steampunk genre one of these years.  The last piece she gave me though is a silver bear head necklace.  I love this piece because it represents my bear, Kleng in my Tenet series.  I wear all of this jewelry everywhere. Thank you, Sister.

As usual, I wrote this piece earlier this week.  I received another amazing necklace from my sister.  This one is a silver tree.  I have a story for this one to write someday too.  I am wearing the necklace as I write this.  Thank you, Sister.  Now if only your sister would send your gift!!!  Or maybe I will see you later this week to give it to you in person.  Love ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...