Saturday, May 18, 2019

Day 211: Glass Houses


Make up a new ending for this saying: “People who live in glass houses should not….



I really hate these writing prompts, but I am determined to get through this writing challenge and do every last prompt in the book.  Here it goes.

People who live in glass houses should not skip glass treatments for their bedrooms and bathrooms.  I mean really, no one wants to see all that!!! Actually, this reminds me of a house we rented in Wolf Point.  I was horrified to see our bedroom windows with no curtains.  I was six months pregnant.  I didn’t want to change in there.  I grumbled.  We didn’t have money for curtains.  My loving husband talked to the landlord’s wife.  She happens to be his wonderful aunt.  She came right over and measured.  Within a day or two, she made curtains and they went up in the bedroom.  Thanks, Auntie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...