Monday, May 13, 2019

Day 207: Ex Boyfriends


Do you have an ex that you would ever consider dating again?  (If not, how bad were they?)



Honestly???  Not in the slightest would I consider dating them again.  Frankly, I can't even imagine dating anyone ever.  My hubby is trained and certified as the best guy ever to put up with me.  Also, I have no idea what any of my ex boyfriends are like any more.  (Two of them seem to still be great guys on Facebook, but I haven’t talked with them in years.)  As for how bad were they?  Frankly, I don’t know if any would be considered bad.  None of them were right for me.  Sure, two of them I ended up hating, but come on, I was a teenager.  That comes with the territory.  The others I considered friends and two were dear friends.  Besides, I hope they are all happy in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...