Thursday, May 16, 2019

Day 210: Mom


What is your mom like?



My mother’s is creativity.  She is an amazing quilter.  Each of my children have a baby blanket that she made for them.  The boys have graduation quilts that are stunning.  I have a variety of table runners and wall hangings.  I also have a beautiful quilt that reminds me of spring and summer gardening.  I have tried my hand at quilting, but that was when I was blocked as a writer and avoiding the page.  Madelle arriving and taking my sewing room put a kibosh on quilting.  Then, I went back to my primary love of writing.  If I weren’t a writer, I would probably be a quilter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...