Friday, May 10, 2019

Day 204: Adventures of a Cartoon Character


If you could spend a day living the adventures of any cartoon character, which one would you choose?



Running through the list, I keep coming back to Baloo the Bear.  He sings and dances in the jungle, enjoying the sights and sounds of the great outdoors.  However, I just thought of Belle.  She gets to explore a castle.  Better yet, she has gardens and a library to play in every day.  How great is that?

But hey, I have a library.  Sure, it is a bedroom that I rarely go into, but it is there.  I have not only a room full of books, but also I have a kindle that will give me any book I want in moments.  Though not as fancy, I have gardens to play in and read my books.  Of course, I do need some warm weather!!!  Really, I have Belle’s life complimented with my own beast.  As for Baloo, I don’t have a jungle, but I can drive in any direction to explore the great outdoors.  I have my beloved Montana.  In fact, I need to go rock hunting.  I might have to do that one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...