Sunday, May 12, 2019

Day 206: Lifetime Supply


If you could win a lifetime supply of anything you choose, what would you choose?



Black Rifle Coffee.  I suck at ordering it on the website.  If they could just send it to me for free that would be awesome.  I like this company because they are veteran owned and operated business.  They are also funnier then...well, their commercials are really funny.  I showed my sister one of the videos.  I don’t think she was humored.  She has never been military.  Also, she isn’t blessed to be married to a vet or have an adopted military family.  Their humor is a tad bit different then the average civilian but spot on for the average Joe.  But I digress.  Their coffee is amazing.

Since reflecting on the question earlier this week, I ordered three bags of coffee.  I can't wait for the delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...