Saturday, May 25, 2019

Day 218: Continental Trip


Imagine you are planning a trip across the continent on which you live.  Assuming you have unlimited time, resources, and energy, what will be your mode of transportation?



I would love to say a bicycle, but my body is just not in a good place for that with the RA.  Also, I would hate riding in the rain and bad weather.  In addition, I would hate the stupid drivers on the road.  So, my mode of transportation would be my pickup.  Yep, it guzzles gas, but I have all the resources, right?.  I would love to drive that route that takes a person to every state, minus Alaska and Hawaii.  I would find fun interesting things to look at through my travels.  I would document it through my journal and pictures.  I really would like to do this trip, and it is on my bucket list.  But then, everything is on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...