Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Day 194: A New Invention


What is something you would like to see invented that would make your life easier?



A transporter.  Yep, I am thinking Star Trek.  There is also the magical powder used in the fireplace in the Harry Potter movies.  I want a new way to travel where it takes seconds to get from here to Bozeman or Europe.  Anywhere.  I love to travel, but oh, the flights get really long.  Or the drives get really long.  If I could get to Everett, Washington in seconds, I could go over for an evening to see my nephew play football on a Wednesday or my niece play volleyball on any given day.  This might not make day to day life easier, but it sure would make traveling amazing!

Of course, I will still go on road trips.  I love to drive!!!  I love to watch for wildlife, especially hawks, eagles, and falcons.  Thus, I wouldn't want the new transportation to take away cars and pickups.  I just want it as another option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...