Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Day 176: The Wrong Picture


Look around you right now.  What is wrong with this picture?



Absolutely nothing is wrong with this picture of me sitting in my living room typing on my laptop.  Sure, the area behind the television needs to be stuccoed, painted, and decorated.  I plan to do this when Jerry and Madelle go off to a barbecue competition this summer.  At the same time, I am going to repaint the brown in the living room.  I don’t like the color with the new floors.  I guess that is wrong with this picture.  In the next day or two, I am going to paint the armrest of the bench that sits off to my left.  I have put the project off for a number of years.  This week will be the end of that procrastination.  I hope.  Other then these small items, I love my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...