Thursday, April 11, 2019

Day 177: Lost Track of Time


Write about an experience you had when you lost track of time.



Some of these writing topics are bla, bla, bla.  The only time I can think of is a couple years ago I was busy writing.  I can’t remember the scene, but I was wrapped up in my world of Icordia.  I looked at the clock and realized we were late for an appointment.  From that time forward, I always set my alarm on my phone if I think I have the potential of forgetting the time.

Of course, when I am on vacation, I ignore time, unless of course needing to catch a plane or train.  Oh, or getting to a destination as soon as the doors open.  I am so looking forward to our mother/daughter trip to Hawaii.  I plan to cancel all my alarms, well, except the one to remind me to take my medicine.  I am going to leave my phone in the room every time I go to the beach.  Granted, I will make sure I am tracking time for the Luau, but that is about it.  Otherwise, I am going to lose track of time while on the island.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...