Friday, April 12, 2019

Day 178: Extracurricular Activities


Write about an extracurricular activity you did when you were growing up, and how it affects (or does not affect) your life now.  If you did not do any extracurricular activities, write about what you would have liked to do.



Through out school, I was in basketball, volleyball, twirling, pep band, pep club, school historian, and speech.  All of these activities taught me the value of being involved and extended community.  The activity to impact me the most was school historian.  I traveled with all the team sports and attended every event.  I took pictures and organized them in a scrapbook.  I loved this activity more then any of the others.  To this day, I still take pictures.  Granted, the way people take pictures with their phones, I don’t do it that often, but I do try to document life.  I believe the activity gave me a love of history and current events in everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...