Saturday, April 13, 2019

Day 179: Supreme Ruler


If and when you become the Supreme Ruler of the World, who will be your top advisor?



Hum, picking my husband makes a lot of sense.  He and I see the world with a similar viewpoint.  I would like almost everything he has to say; however, I think we would be too much alike.  So, I pick one of my dear friend’s, Barb.  Now granted, we could be considered similar, but she is different in all the ways I would enhance my rule the world.  She isn’t shy about telling me how I need to react better in certain areas and to look at things from a different angle.  I think she would be an added benefit for my supreme rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...