Thursday, April 18, 2019

Day 183: Resting


What do you spend most of your time doing every day (when you are not writing)?



Resting.  I hate to rest, but it is necessary, especially of late.  I love to go, go, go.  I love to do, do, do.  I have lists of things to do that are a mile long.  I have spreadsheets I make up for the year.  If I didn’t have RA, I think I might be the supreme ruler I discussed last week.  Kidding, but not completely.

If I were to spend a day going, like I would love to do, the next day my poor husband would have to take time off from work to get our daughter to and from school because I would be in bed.  I hate this so much, but this is the reality of my life.  So, I do a task or two and then go rest for one television show.  I could spend my time better by reading a book or researching, but I know me.  After twenty minutes, I would be up doing something.  The television show keeps me down for a good 40 to 45 minutes.

I keep looking at my walls.  I so want to repaint them.  Unfortunately, my remission ended last year, so I have been dealing with a lot of pain and excruciating fatigue.  I have some hope.  I am doubling my meds (I hate being on meds), hoping the RA will go back into remission.  If that happens, watch out.  The paint brush is going to come out!!!  The resting will come to only in the evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...