Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Day 169: Magic Soap


You have magic soap.  What does it wash away?



Mental illness!  Of all the struggles that I have fought in my life of 50 years, mental illness wreaks the most havoc.  Many of my family members fight mental illness.  I have fought depression a couple of times and postpartum depression.  I have had panic attacks.  Though this was terrible, living through the first three years of my daughter’s illness was one hundred times worse.  Yes, I concentrate on all the good that has come through our journey, but from here on out, I would be so thankful to wash further episodes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...