Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Day 168: Kick It In The Pants


What is something you just need a kick in the pants to finish?



Since I am always talking about book 5 and the series, I am going to change the answer up a little in honor of spring.  I need to get the retaining wall finished to continue along the front and around the north side of the house.  Now, I can’t lift the bricks that will make the wall, but I am going to hire someone to get it done.  The project is about twelve years in the making.  Uff da!!!

Once the wall is finished, I need to kick it in the pants to get my steampunk garden finished.  Granted, I might not get it done this summer, but I need it to be much further then I have it at this point.  A couple of months ago, I ordered bushes for this garden.  I will plant annuals in most of the area this year.  I am waiting for the current bushes to grow for more shade.  The garden will hopefully be filled with hostas, bleeding hearts, astibles, and lily of the valley.  I am going to be busy this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...