Thursday, April 25, 2019

Day 189: First Apartment


Write about your first home: your childhood home or your first apartment or house of your own.



My first apartment was in the basement of a three story apartment building in Billings, Montana.  Pipes ran through the apartment.  I had a bedroom, super tiny kitchen, claw foot tub in the little bathroom, and a cozy living room.  I lived on 1st Avenue North, just a few blocks down from where the hookers walked the street.  Yep, a bad section of town.  I never had any bad situations happen to me, but I sure hated going in and out of the apartment in the dark.  Scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...