Thursday, April 4, 2019

Day 170: Learning


What is something you have learned lately?



The other night while sitting at the Knights of Columbus bar, my husband helped me with the end of my novel.  Well, he gave me a tool to help me with the writing.  I am at the end of book five.  I have six potential battles in four areas and multiple groups of people.  The timeline is killing me at this point.  So, we asked for paper.  He taught me how to write an operations order.

Six pieces of scrap paper later, I had drawn out the terrain of the two valleys where the action will happen in for the end of the book.  I also started the operations order.  T-0 begins the timeline the day before the battles start. T-1 will be day two and you guessed it.  T-2 is day three.  Of course, for my purposes, I will do T-1-a for hour one. Wow, this is a huge.  Though it took me a while, I believe the end is organized.  I would post the operations order, but the end of the book would be known.  I can't do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...