Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Day 183: Storage


What would you like to put in storage?



I just read an article about storage facilities.  Everywhere we turn here in our little Montana, new storage buildings are being built.  I hadn't really noticed until my brother-in-law talked about one of his friends in the Seattle area.  This guy was brilliant.  He grabs up property by new housing developments and builds storage units.  The guy is now super rich.  I look at this happening here and wish I would have thought of that.  Someone here is making a killing.  However, they aren't making a killing off of me.  I don't believe in storage units unless they are for a transition in life, a move or a military deployment.  However, there is something I would love to store in my garage.

In the winter, I would like to put an old classic car in my side of the garage for storage.  I would like an old 68 Mustang.  Of course, I also wouldn’t mind an old classic Mercedes or a pickup truck.  I have a pickup in mind, but I can’t remember the year or make. If I had the money for one, I would contact my cousin to see what my grandpa drove when I was little.  I loved his truck.

Other then that, I hate putting things in “storage” in my garage and shed besides the gardening equipment and Christmas Ornaments.  I really need to clean both areas. They are way too cluttered.  I couldn't get a vehicle in there at the moment.  However, if I had a antique vehicle, I would move stuff out of the garage and put a take for free sign on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...