Monday, April 29, 2019

Day 193: Thank You Note


Write a one-minute “Thank You” note to someone.



Wow, one thank you.  I have hundreds to write.  I have been blessed with so many people coming into my life, sharing my ups and downs, making a difference.  I wouldn’t even know where to start.  I guess the person I would like to thank the most at the moment is Susan.  She is my daughter’s therapist.  After four years and as many therapists, Susan is the right one for Madelle right now.  She listens patiently while Madelle vents all her frustrations.  Once a week they spend an hour together.  Madelle gets pretty stressed as the days pass until her next appointment.  She comes out refreshed.  Thank you, Susan.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...