Friday, April 19, 2019

Day 184: Morons


Not one, but two people, right in a row, blew through the four way stop at Montana and Sierra.  I sat there in disbelief.  The first was a black truck.  He rolled through the intersection, turning right.  I stopped just before him and had hesitated because we almost got there at the same time.  Well, he obviously thought he deserved to go first.  Thank goodness, I waited a second.

Right behind him, a white van with writing on the side, cruised through going about twenty miles an hour.  Not breaking at all!  The drive was a woman looking down at her phone.  Come on?  Are serious?  I doubled checked to see if the stop sign had been removed in the last three days since I drove this route last.  Nope, it is still there.  I thank God that I had a feeling and refused to trust other drivers?  Why?  Because they are morons.

Be safe out their people and practice defensive driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...