Friday, November 16, 2018

Day 32: The Fridge


In I looked into your fridge right now, what would I find?
Wow, instinctively, I feel an invasion of privacy by this question.  I am reminded of the Disney cartoon movie, “Beauty and the Beast”.  The wardrobe opens her doors and moths fly out.  She shuts the doors in shame and says, “oh, my,” with an embarrassed giggle.  I feel the same way.  I found an old moldy peach.  Plus, the shelves need to be washed and some vegetable consumed if they aren’t rubbery at this point. “Oh, my.”  The one good thing about looking into the cavern is that it reminded me the dumpster needs to go to the curb this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...