Sunday, November 11, 2018

Day 27: Excess Over Moderation


Hands down, the hardest area of my life to live in moderation is with food.  I love food. All of my life, I have struggled with eating. Now, I am very fortunate that I have never been anorexic or bulimic.  However, I have been overweight a lot of my life. The condition has become worse with my medical issues. Yes, this is an excuse. There are skinny people with the same issues.  I am happy for them. But the fact of the matter is that I can no longer run or bike at the intensity I once did before the issues. I know I need to just cut back. I suck at it.  What more is there to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...