Thursday, August 1, 2019

Day 286: Pickup Line


What is the best pickup line you know?



Do you want to see my American Flag?  In actuality, my husband didn’t even know what a pickup line was let alone use one on me.  Hum, maybe I should ask him though.  Anyway, a group of us went to a movie that first week of classes in Billings the fall of 1987 at Eastern Montana College.  After the movie, a few of us joined up with others to watch Top Gun.  Jerry and I chatted a bit during the movie.  When it ended, he asked if I wanted to see the flag his parents gave him for his birthday.  Well, yes!!! The rest as the say is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...