Friday, August 9, 2019

Day 294: Doing Good


Do you do good things when no one is watching?



Not often enough.  Sitting here, the only thing I can think of is that I occasionally put a cart left in the parking lot in the cart corral or pick up a piece of garbage.  Sure, last night, I collected paper plates from people who had finished their dinner, but I was seen.  Yes, I clean and do things for my family, but that is part of being a stay at home mom and housewife.  I don't think that counts either.  I am going to have to think about this a little more and try to find opportunities to do more good.  Our world needs it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...