Saturday, August 31, 2019

Day 316: A Good Review


The day I sent my electronic second book to Dean is the same day he finished up my first book, "Heritage Denied."  Here is what he had to say.



Normally not my kind of reading at all. But I started into your book, it pulled me in, and I read comfortably all the way to the end. No issues. Good book. And the format was great as well, easy to read.



So my comment is simply well done! You kept a reader who would not normally read that kind of story reading all the way. Total win.



Yay!!!  I am a little excited.  Now to write in this world again.  Of course, I am on pins and needles while I wait for him to read my second book.  Granted, I still need to get it in paper form.  Goodness, this year is going to continue to be super busy through April.  So much fun!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...