Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Day 312: Writing and Football


Four days left and counting.  I buckled down and stayed in the chair.  Actually, I should say I returned to the chair.  After every scene I edited, I moved around.  I went for a short walk with Leo.  I worked on a little laundry.  I played a little in a garden.  Once, I simply did some stretches.  I accomplished ten scenes in total to add to the three I worked on Sunday.  Seventy-eight pages are finished.  I am very happy with the work.

Because I am not good in the evening and I edited for six hours, my eyes felt like they were crossing.  I had to step away from the computer.  I decided to go with the hubby to his fantasy football draft.  They were short one player and a friend said he would play only to fill the spot.  He wasn't interested but was being helpful.  He said someone had to pick for him.  I couldn't say no to doing at least that.  Well, I started to like the team.  By round six, I didn't want to give the team up, but thought I could at least watch the team from a distance.  By the end of the night, Jerry paid my money, and I am now a part of the league.  Oh goodness.  More of that to come in the following weeks.  Lord, I do love football!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...