Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Day 292: Dating Qualifications


What do you look for when deciding whether or not to date someone?



Hum, I would have to say that my husband opposes this questions.  I don’t look for anything because I don’t date.  However, back in the day, when I dated, I looked for intelligence and faith in the guys I was interest in dating.  I have to confess that I wanted them to be cute as well.  If something were to happen to my spouse, I really don’t see me dating again.  I have always told him that he or God would have to let me know a person was the one to potentially put into my future.  With that said, if I changed my mind and for some bizarre reason I did decide to date, I would still want someone with intelligence and a faith life.  They would also have to love my kids and I love his.  I have seen too many problems blending families.  I don’t want that kind of drama.  It would take a very special guy and a knock over the head by the powers above to get me to date again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...