Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Day 305: Priorities


What is a priority for you right now?



My daughter is my top priority though she can be a tough priority.  With a summer of us being together a lot, I am worn out.  She is getting tired of me.  She is tired of being lonely and has become very moody, but I am here for her.  I see how much she is working on her attitude.  With all her hang-ups, this is hard work.  I wonder how long she will be a priority.  I when I can let her out into the world.  We will see.  Most of the time, she is gracious with the time I spend on my second and third priorities: writing and resting (to avoid flare-ups).  She is a great kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...