Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Day 291: After Death


What do you believe happens after we die?



I believe I will go to heaven.  How that will take place, I have no idea.  I saw a scene from an old Mel Gibson movie about a detective yesterday afternoon.  He was in the hospital after getting shoot trying to find his daughter’s killer.  She comes to get him, and they walk down the corridor of the hospital and into heaven.  I had such a longing for my dad to come get me when it is my time to die (hopefully no sooner then like forty years from now).  My faith and hope is that I will go to heaven.  I also hope that I will meet Jesus in person and be greeted by him and all my loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...