Sunday, December 23, 2018

Day 69: Forgetting


Write about something you frequently forget.



This is going to be hilarious.  I don’t remember what I frequently forget.  My daughter would say everything she says, I forget.  We have a lot of discussions about the stories she imagines for her cartoon and anime projects.  I never remember them well enough for her liking.  I also miss place my phone and my glasses quite often.  With that, I wonder if it is really forgetting.  I never even seem to realize when I put them down, so is memory really a factor?  I guess these three areas of my memory are the most lacking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...