Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Day 51: Teaching


If you were to teach as a career, what would you teach?



Funny enough, I have a teaching degree.  After coming back from BASIC and AIT for the Army National Guard, I decided to become an English teacher.  I wanted to be a history teacher, but I thought my chances of getting a job would be better in the English field.  My love of history however caused me to realize part way through school that my major was almost done in the field of history.  I majored in history and minored in English. As I thought, I ended up teaching English for three years.

In the years since, I have taught finance classes for the military along with soldier tasks.  I have taught a couple of Bible studies at my parish. I truly enjoyed my time teaching in all these areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...