Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Day 50: Yellow


What color do you feel like today?



Once a month I ask myself a version of this question when I go see my nail tech.  Three weeks ago, I had no idea how I felt.  I left the decision up to her.  I came out sporting bronze colored toe nails.  I love bronze.  In two days, I go to see her again.  Since we are in the Christmas season, I will go with red.  But I don't think I feel like red today.

I googled a color wheel to see how my mood applies.  The wheel has both the positive and the negative of the main colors.  I am in a positive mood, so I will ignore that section.  I am wavering between orange: warmth, happiness, flamboyance, fun; and yellow: sunlight, creativity friendliness, confidence, and wealth.  I am rarely flamboyant and some people have said I am boring.  I think I will go with yellow.  It is my favorite color.  I would love a good warm sunny day.  The sun hasn't come up yet, so I have hope.  I am going to write today and am feeling pretty creative.  I am usually friendly.  I am great at faking confidence.  Wealth?  Well, I did hit most of the words!

So there it is.  I am feeling the color yellow.  Granted, I do think of cowardice, but hey, I write everyday.  I am not a coward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...