Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Day 65: Travel


What is the best road trip or vacation you have ever taken?  Who was there? Where did you go? What did you see along the way?



Wow, this is a hard question.  I have been very blessed to go on a number of amazing trips.  How do I pick just one? I learned that I love the tropics.  Hawaii was amazing with four lovely ladies.  My love of the Civil War made my trip to Georgia and Tennessee unbelievable, seeing the site of Andersonville Prison and a number of battlefields with my fun husband.  Oh, and I can’t forget seeing three Gone With the Wind museums. I cried when I had to leave Virginia on a solo trip. Tier, Germany will be part of the settling for my next book series with the character Kirzantra.  I long to go back to England. I felt so at home in York and Glastonbury while traveling with my sister and a friend. And the history...phenomenal. I loved our family trips to Mexico, Disney places, Devil's Tower, Laura Ingalls Wilder house, and the Grand Canyon.  I plan to go back to a couple of these places, but I also plan to go see new sites too. All in all, I am in love with traveling.  I can’t wait for my next trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...