Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Day 58: Souvenirs



Write about a souvenir you have bought or received.



Where do I start?  I have souvenirs all over my house.  I keep trying to think of my favorite.  How do I choose? I do love walking from room to room with all the souvenirs to bring back the beautiful memories.  But, I guess the best answer I can think of is the pictures that I take.  I love the pictures of my travel companions and the fun things I find on my adventures.

Here are a few of my souvenirs.




From left to right, these souvenirs come from a trip down to Yellowstone, Thompson Falls, and Spokane (I went to the traveling Broadway play, Little House on the Prairie.)





The bottom photo came from Bath, England.  I have a thing for masks.  In the top phote, The top mask is from Mexico and the bottom is from Hawaii, as is the photo of the pineapple.




My first time in Georgia, Jerry asked from me to bring home a Southern Bell.  This started a small collection from Georgia; New Orleans; York, England; Frankfurt, Germany; and Glastonbury, England.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...