Thursday, December 13, 2018

Day 59: Stress Triggers

What is the biggest trigger for stress in your life?

The conflict that arises from my family members who suffer from mental illness.  Three weeks ago, my daughter and I had a huge blow up. Ugly. We have maneuvered past the crisis.  Last week a new problem blew up in her face.  The stress compounded.  More often then not, I wait for the next proverbial shoe to drop from one of multiple feet.  I keep praying.  And I have gone back to my own therapist to help me through these difficult days.  I am tired.  The stress has built over the past two years and I need help letting go, surrendering.
I should add that last night Madelle had a meltdown.  After an hour of talking and reassuring, she went to bed feeling better.  We maneuvered much better this go around.  I am exhausted today.  I have decided to take three hours off this morning after I take her to school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...