Sunday, December 9, 2018

Day 55: Inspiration


What was the last thing you read, heard, or saw that inspired you?



Last Sunday, I attended the annual Advent by Candlelight Tea at my parish.  The social center glimmered brightly from the Christmas lights.  Tables displayed beautiful decorations and China.  Desserts, lovingly made by the hostesses, were served by lovely ladies.  A guest speaker talked about faith.  This year, the speaker inspired me to remember that God has a plan.

The last two months I have felt like life has made a detour that I don’t particularly like.  With Terri’s talk, I am inspired to readjust my plans for the reality of where God has put me this winter.  I need to remember my health isn’t conducive to the plan I made when coming back from my business writing workshop.  I need to remember my daughter still needs much of my attention.  These are the things in my world that I need to remember are God’s plan.  They are my cross.  I am inspired to hold my cross with pride and loving acceptance and a servant’s heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...