Saturday, December 22, 2018

Day 68: Tattoo


Do you have a tattoo?  What is it and why did you get it?  If not, would you ever get one? What would the tattoo be, and what would it symbolize to you?



I do not have a tattoo.  In 1990, I called home from San Antonio, Texas while doing my medical training at Fort Sam Houston.  I wanted to get a rose on my ankle. My husband thought this was a terrible idea. I opted to listen to him.

Since then, my sister has been trying to talk me into a sister tattoo.  I am really not all that interested in such a thing. If I ever did get the hankering for a tattoo, I would do something Scandinavian or Yorkish, like the White Rose, for my heritage.  Of course, I also love falcons which would represent taking flight on the journey of life. Though I may never get a tattoo, I do have these things on my heart, as well as my sister.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...