Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Day 284: Friends


Describe a way a friend supported you when you needed it.



People tend to disappear when mental illness enters a family.  I understand.  Behaviors that are out of the norm make everyone uncomfortable.  When we had our family blow up in this area, a couple of people stepped up for me.  I have been blessed with three friends that have listened and loved and not judged.  Okay, maybe a little judgment on how to make fix said problems, but they never doubted my parenting, even if they would have done things differently.  They have stood by me.  My journey with all the struggles was made easier with them by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...