Friday, July 26, 2019

Day 280: Upcoming Dates


What date do you have circled on your calendar?  That is, what upcoming date or event are you looking forward to?




    I don’t have them circled, but I have a lot of dates I am looking forward to.  This weekend we are getting together with family on both sides. I am so excited.  Next week, my nephew will be in town for about four days. Yay!!! I look forward to school starting.  I have a trip in October which will be work but I love to travel. I always look forward Tuesday night, game night, Wednesday night writing and Bible Study, Sunday Mass, and every other Monday to count money at the church.  Soon, I will be looking forward to Monday Night Football, a Capital and Dillon football game or two. Really, I look forward to waking up every morning and greeting the dawn. Life is good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...